2020 The 4th International Conference on Materials Sciences and Nanomaterials (ICMSN 2020)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
July 08-10, 2020
After the success of ICMSN 2017 in Barcelona, Spain, ICMSN 2018 in University of Liverpool, UK, and ICMSN 2019 in University of Oxford, UK.
We sincerely welcome you to attend ICMSN 2020, which will be held in Cambridge, United Kingdom during July 08-10, 2020.
1. The conference committee is closely monitoring the situation of COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, ICMSN is planned to be held as scheduled.
2. Except for oral/poster presentation onsite, the conference now accepts online/video presentation. Delegates who could not attend the conference because of travel restriction from home country or visiting country, they can attend the conference online and make online/video presentation.
3. Considering some delegates could not attend ICMSN onsite because of travel restriction from home country or visiting country, the conference will be broadcasted simutanously through web platform. The access to ICMSN web platform will be offered to all the registered attendees. The submission is still open and the registration page is available with online attendance registration fee.
4. It's a difficult time for all! Please do take care and stay safe.
ICMSN 2020 | Cambridge | July 08-10, 2020
2020 The 4th International Conference on
Materials Sciences and Nanomaterials (ICMSN 2020) will be held in
Cambridge, United Kingdom during
July 08-10, 2020.
Physicist Richard Feynman delivered a talk in 1959 entitled "There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom", in which he commented that there were no fundamental physical reasons that materials could not be fabricated by maneuvering individual atoms. This ground breaking talk opened the gate towards to the marvel nano-world. Over the past decade, nanomaterials have been the subject of enormous interest. These materials, notable for their extremely small feature size, have the potential for wide-ranging industrial, biomedical, and electronic applications. As a result of recent improvement in technologies to see and manipulate these materials, the nanomaterials field has seen a huge increase in funding from private enterprises and government, and academic researchers within the field have formed many partnerships. The variety of nanomaterials is great, and their range of properties and possible applications appear to be enormous. It is clear that researchers are merely on the threshold of understanding and development, and that a great deal of fundamental work remains to be done.
In order to exchange ideas, to promote material science especially focusing nanomaterial and to present sophisticated research works, International Conference on Materials Sciences and Nanomaterials (ICMSN) was initiated. ICMSN 2017 was successfully held in Barcelona, Spain during July 14-16, 2017, ICMSN 2018 was successfully held in University of Liverpool, UK during July 11-13, 2018, and ICMSN 2019 was successfully held in University of Oxford, UK during July 22-24, 2019.
All submissions will be peer reviewed by 2-3 reviewers. The registered and presented papers will be published into Materials Science Forum(ISSN print 0255-5476 / ISSN web 1662-9752), which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
|ICMSN 2019||Materials Science Forum (Vol. 982)||ISBN: 978-3-0357-1555-2|
|ICMSN 2018||Materials Science Forum (Vol. 962)||ISBN: 978-3-0357-1416-6|
|ICMSN 2017||IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 230)||ISSN: 1757-8981|
|Submission Deadline:||June 5, 2020|
|Notification Deadline:||June 15, 2020|
|Registration Deadline:||June 23, 2020|
Special Issue Recommendation
● ICANN 2020 special issue call for paper [Flyer Download]
● Chinese Chemical Letters (CCL) (ISSN 1001-8417)
● Impact Factor: 3.839
● Indexed by: Science Citation Index-Expanded, Chemical Abstract, Chemical Citation Index